Friday, March 7, 2008

Read Jodell's Guest Post at Big Beautiful U!

Read my guest Post when you get a minute and check out this site from "A plus-size mom with a plus-size personality writing about fashion, beauty and advice for all of us big, beautiful women of the world!"

I was excited to do a guest post for Sandy of Big Beatiful U as to what is coming up this spring for the plus size woman!

I am also excited to see another plus size resource such as BBU! Categories range from beauty to health and fitness to plus size news. There is a lots and lots of information right at your finger tips!
I love the sense of community that BBU and other plus size referral sites offer. We must support and take advantage of sites such as BBU--they save us time, give us another perspective, and offer us the opportunity to exchange ideas and information. Check it out---and while you are there---read my post for the spring preview! More as it happens Jodell

No comments: